Warning! Please Read Scottie Owners

Tis the season for holiday visits, travel and… getting into poison! Pippi ate mouse poison yesterday, she is doing fine now. We caught her eating it and immediately gave her hydrogen peroxide. For those who don't know about this trick, when dogs need to get something up give them hydrogen peroxide, we mix it with milk. We talked to a vet right away and he was certain we did the right thing and put her on Vitamin K.

Just be careful your Scottie noses don't get into un-doggie
proofed areas at houses.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s