Flirty Apron Swap


Last week I finished up my Apron for the Flirty Apron Swap on SwapBot. I wanted to try to make an Apron the was lined and decided to see if I could just make it fully reversible. Well I did. It took the better part of 2 and a half yards of fabric but what came out was a frilly, flirty masterpiece! The original design has a contracting ruffle on the bottom and top but I am experimenting . I did a pastel version (not suited for my partner that has the ruffles) It takes about 20 minutes to cut out and about 45 to sew. If you cut all the pieces together it all finished nicely.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s